Twitter is useful for a lot of business across the globe and for those who also have a personal brand to represent its not actually easy to know what exactly to tweet about as the day goes by. Seeing that traction have migrated to the streaming platforms what can be done?
In this article, we discuss what to tweet about during this times and how to strategies to actually go about it even if you run a business or personal brand for your own perusal.
Let’s dive in!
Twitter: An Overview
According to Twitter, there’s no right or wrong number of times you should Tweet each day, or when. Instead, focus on creating a regular cadence of content that’s relevant to your target audience and authentic to your business.
While that is actually easy to believe, you must know its not that easy.
Lets explore the major beneficiaries of Twitter.
Remember,Twitter is a social media site, and its primary purpose is to connect people and allow people to share their thoughts with a big audience.
While the platform does great for blogging audience, media and political users, it’s important to Redeemer your business can tap and still get a piece of the spot.
Tips on What to Tweet
Let’s see the five best practices to help you create Tweets that spark conversations and keep your audience engaged. They include:
- Concise Tweet: Twitter is limited to 280 characters. There’s a reason for that according to the CEO Jack Dorsey. Thus, its imperative to note that concise tweets makes an impact.
Keeping each Tweets focused on one specific message rather than trying to communicate multiple things is a golden strategy that works and keeps your audience. You can include a link to a blog post or website if you have a longer message to convey, that way you get traffic to you blog, and also send a direct message.
- Visuals are Important: Its a fact, that people are three times more likely to engage with Tweets that contain videos and photos. Can’t decide which photo to use?
You can attach up to four photos to a single Tweet. That way your audience is geared to select the one they find most appealing, that relates to your tweet. Tweets with visuals are ways to attract your audience and gain proper metrics too.
- Incorporate Relevant Hashtags: Hashtags are a powerful tool that allow you to expand your reach and tap into relevant conversations. Focus on keywords that are relevant to your business. Best practices recommend using no more than two hashtags per Tweet.
One simple way to incorporate hashtags is by identifying popular events to which you can link your business in an authentic way. Remember, these can be everyday, personal events like meals or commutes, as well as wider cultural events, like Valentine’s Day or Chinese New Year.
Adding the Corona virus hashtag will get your tweet seen in various locations and gain more impressions for you.
- Engage Your Audience: People love to talk to businesses directly on Twitter. Be responsive to any questions, comments, and criticisms that come your way. To avoid long exchanges, switch to Direct Messages to resolve any complex issues.
You can now include a deep link in a Tweet that displays a ‘Send a private message’ call-to-action button to enable customers to send you a Direct Message. That way you gain traction and build your audience to engage with.
- Self Retweet: Retweeting relevant content is a great way to maintain a robust Twitter presence. Positive customer feedback, helpful articles, and messages that align with your business’s authentic voice are all impact content to Retweet.
When in doubt, remember this rule of thumb: your Retweets reflect back on your business and should align with your purpose and values. When you tweet a content, do no make the mistake of not retweeting it. Self retweet is self care.
So do not wait for other users to retweet your tweet, because they’ll likely not see it except you retweet first.
Twitter is a social media site, and its primary purpose is to connect people and allow people to share their thoughts with a big audience.
With the right marketing plan, businesses can use the platform to create successful social media campaigns to increase sales, boost brand recognition and increase customer service.